If you have a set of chrome plated machined aluminum valve covers, then a chrome plated machined billet aluminum oil breather is a must. Manufactured by Billet Specialties and chrome plated by Advanced Plating, these breathers are the perfect match for many of the Billet Specialties valve covers available. Most breathers are also offered with a PCV valve and many feature the same machined detail as the valve covers. Whether your valve covers are ball milled or have cross flags on top of them, we have a matching breather. These breathers are a two piece design that screws together with a positive O-ring seal and house an easily removable filter element that is washable. The PCV breather has a barbed fitting for a 3/8” hose and it is suggested that one PCV breather paired with a plain breather should be run on your valve covers for appropriate air circulation. Also available is an OEM style PCV valve designed for use with Billet Specialties valve covers. It uses a PCV valve found at most parts stores and is easily replaceable. It will also fit O.E. valve covers, but will require the O.E. grommet (not supplied) for proper fitment.
- Provides a clean appearance
- Perfect match for Billet Specialties valve covers
- Manufactured by Billet Specialties and plated by Advanced Plating
- Positive O-ring seal
- Easily removable and washable filter element
- Will also fit OEM valve covers (with proper grommet)
- Small and big block Chevy and Ford applications